The American designer Tom Ford known as a grade-A badass in the fashion world has composed a list for AnOther Magazine of how to be a modern gentleman and you guys should probably listen up because Tom Ford is an example of someone amazing considering he can disappear from the fashion scene for a couple years and come back with a bang bigger than ever. Anyways here you go:
1. You should put on the best version of yourself when you go out in the world because that is a show of respect to the other people around you.
2. A gentleman today has to work. People who do not work are so boring and are usually bored. You have to be passionate, you have to be engaged and you have to be contributing to the world.
3. Manners are very important and actually knowing when things are appropriate. I always open doors for women, I carry their coat, I make sure that they’re walking on the inside of the street. Stand up when people arrive at and leave the dinner table.
4. Don’t be pretentious or racist or sexist or judge people by their background.
5. A man should never wear shorts in the city. Flip-flops and shorts in the city are never appropriate. Shorts should only be worn on the tennis court or on the beach.
Your almost on your way to being just as stylish and cool as Tom Ford. LOL JK you wish you could be Tom Ford. but youll be almost as good! 😉